If you don’t know How to Buy from Amazon Mexico Site, and you’re curious about prices? shipping? We are here to help you with all of this.
It was Amazon’s first foray into the Mexican market when it came to the products they sold on their site. The company now sells a wide range of products because it has grown.
About Amazon Mexico Site
In 2015, Amazon opened its doors in Mexico for the first time. The library had 1.5 million books and 550 thousand CDs in its collection. Amazon now sells a lot of different things, including the following:
- Film, TV and Music
- Computer and office products
- Video games
- Toys for children and infants
- home and garden products, DIY and petsNutrition
- and drinks
- Cosmetics and health
- Clothes, shoes, jewelry and accessories
- Sports and outdoor products
- Car and motorcycle products
- Industry, business and science products
Buying from Amazon Mexico
You can easily buy from Amazon Mexico by following these steps:
- Register with Amazon Mexico and input your shipping information.
- Then, in Spanish, look up the name of any product you’re looking for.
- Prices are shown in peso.
- Following your purchase and payment, the product will be dispatched to you within 3 to 5 business days.
- As a general rule, Amazon may add a very small amount to purchases made outside of Mexico. For example, they may add a very small amount to purchases made outside of Mexico. If the customs fee is less than the amount taken out, the difference will be given back to you.
Open a store in Amazon Mexico
On Amazon Mexico , there are three alternatives for sale: Amazon for handicrafts, Amazon Seller, and Amazon Business.
Selling on Amazon for crafts
Amazon Crafts lets people from more than 80 countries sell their goods on Amazon. You must make sure that the products you want to sell are made by you, because they will be checked before you can buy them. In order to apply, you need to do the following things:
- Make an Amazon seller account.
- Fill in the essential information to create your account.
- After validating your request to create an Amazon seller account.
- submit a request to join Amazon for handmade products.
- After you have accepted your order, you can publish your products and begin selling them immediately.
Selling on Amazon Mexico
- Enter your Amazon credentials to access Amazon’s merchant site.
- Create an account on the marketplace and post your products there as a first step.
- You should mention the products you intend to offer.
- Prior to listing your items on the internet, determine their value.
- Determine the cost of Amazon fees.
- Plan the shipping and storage of your products, as well as the time required to prepare them for sale.
- If you supply Amazon with your bank account information, they will be able to send you money.
As an Amazon Prime member, you get a lot of benefits, like free shipping, Prime Music, and Kindle books. If you want to try Amazon Prime for free for 30 days in Mexico , you can right now.
People in Mexico pay 99 pesos a month for Amazon Prime, or 899 pesos for a year. Students get a 50% discount. If you live in Mexico , becoming an Amazon Prime member is a good thing. There are many benefits.
- Over 2 million goods qualify for free one-day shipping.
- YouTube has a big Prime Video collection.
- Mexico offers a diverse selection of films and television shows.
- Amazon Music’s portfolio features over 2 million ad-free music.
- Hundreds of Kindle eBooks are available for download.
- Amazon Photos offers an unlimited amount of free photo storage. Twitch Prime gaming content
To subscribe to Amazon Prime by clicking Here.
International Shipping from Amazon Mexico
Amazon Mexico is capable of shipping certain things worldwide. The vendor offers international shipping. If the goods you wish to purchase are available for shipment outside the United States, you will be charged an estimated amount for customs fees.
If the amount deducted for customs is less than the amount deducted, you will be refunded the difference. Additionally, you will not be charged any additional fees if the customs charges are higher.
Download Amazon Mexico app
Contacting Amazon Mexico
You can contact Amazon’s Customer Service Center in Mexico using this link and chat with a professional.