Amazon Brazil Online Shopping is the best place to shop for all your Brazilian and international needs, with its wide selection of products, competitive prices and convenient delivery options.
Amazon Prime Brazil offers members exclusive deals on Amazon brazil’s most popular items, like electronics, kitchenware, clothing-everything you could possibly need! With Amazon Brazil it’s easy to get what you want in a snap!
About Amazon Brazil
Brazil is Amazon’s newest site, which opened in 2017. Amazon Brazil offers a range of products with competitive prices and free shipping for Prime members who order before 12 pm on the day they want their packages delivered! Amazon brazil has 24 warehouses across Brazil- so you can be sure your package will arrive when needed and in pristine condition.
Amazon Brazil’s selection ranges from home appliances, clothing, toys and more.
Amazon brazil has a wide variety of products for you to choose from at competitive prices-from brands like Nike, Adidas, Samsung and Amazon own private label Amazon Basics!
Buying from Amazon Brazil
To purchase from Amazon brazil, follow these steps:
- Sign up for Amazon brazil by inputting your address.
- When browsing for a product, type its name into the search bar in Portuguese.
- Prices are set in Brazilian real.
- Once you have made your payment, The product will be shipped to you within 3 days.
- For purchases from Amazon sites outside of brazil, you usually have to pay customs and taxes for the shipment.
Selling on Amazon Brazil
Selling on Amazon brazil is the easiest way for Brazilian entrepreneurs to grow their business online. Amazon Brazil offers a number of benefits and features that allow you to sell easily.
Amazon Brazil has the best conditions for entrepreneurs, offering affordable rates and competitive prices on products sold both domestically and internationally, so it’s not surprising they are Amazon’s fastest-growing market in Latin America.
- Log in to amazon seller central brazil.
- Start by registering as a seller on the site.
- Select the type of products that you will sell.
- List the price of your products you’ll sell on the site, Calculate the cost to sell on Amazon.
- Take into consideration how soon to ship and the storage logistics for products before they are delivered.
Register your bank account to receive money transfers through Amazon.
Amazon Prime Brazil
Amazon Prime offers many different benefits including delivery, video, photos, music and Kindle books.
The most important of which is the Amazon Prime Delivery Services.
Amazon Prime membership is available free for thirty days in Brazil.
If you decide to sign up for Amazon Prime in Brazil, keep in mind that a subscription will cost $ 9.90 per month and $ 89 per year with the option of 50% discount if you are a student.
When you subscribe to Amazon Prime Brazil, you can enjoy these benefits:
- Amazon Brazil offers free one-day shipping on 2 million of their products!
- Amazon prime video brazil has a wide range of movies and series.
- Amazon Music has 2,000,000 ad-free songs
- Hundreds of Kindle eBooks are available.
- Amazon Photos gives our customers unlimited photo storage
- Gaming content with Twitch Prime
To subscribe to Amazon Prime by clicking Here.
International Shipping from Amazon Brazil
Amazon Brazil provides international shipping to some products that are sold internationally.
If international shipping is available on the product you want to purchase, or if customs are included with the cost of your order, An estimated amount will be deducted for customs to be paid.
If the amount of the customs is less than what you were charged, then the remainder will be refunded to you. If the customs are greater, though, then your total cost won’t increase.
Download Amazon Brazil app
You can download the Amazon Brazil application on your mobile phone by clicking here for the Android system and here for the İOS system, and after downloading you will be able to enter the application and start shopping immediately.
Read also: Amazon Spain .. everything you need to know
Contacting with Amazon Brazil
You can contact Amazon Brazil’s Customer Service Center by clicking here.